Web Design / Social Media / Interactive / Influencer Marketing / E-commerce / VTEX
Zaxy is a jelly-shoe brand from Brazil, that targets teenage girls. They became a huge success in Brazil focusing their communication in social media and influencers. They arrived in the US with a tight marketing budget, and with zero brand awareness. After struggling for a year, Samba Rock was called to help recreate the success from their home country, with a much smaller budget.
We decided to focus our efforts on Facebook for a larger reach, and Instagram for brand building in the fashion segment. We created a strategy divided in 2 pillars: awareness and engagement, that also included social media advertising. In parallel, we launched a digital media campaign to drive online sales at the e-commerce website that we also created and developed.
- We grew the Facebook fanbase 45x, to 63k fans
- We doubled from 2k followers on Instagram to 4.2k
- In 3 years, we reached 7.8M people, and generated 187k engagements
- We launched zaxyusa.com, an e-commerce leveraging the VTEX cloud-based platform
- Our digital campaign, leveraging Facebook Ads and Google Adwords, generated 5x ROI
- The new e-commerce has been growing month after month, averaging now 500 pairs sold per month